From Sam J Wiki
Other recipes Originally from Cooking for one and two by Rosemary Wadey.
Salmon Kedgeree - serves 1
- 40g basmati rice (white)
- 175g salmon cooked in microwave for 1min 50 secs.
- 15g butter
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 5ml Tikka spice powder
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 10ml parsley
- 30ml natural yoghurt
- Boil rice normally and drain. If you don't have a boiled egg to hand, it could be done in the same pan..
- While that's happening, melt butter and cook onion and garlic until soft - once hot, 30-50ml of cold water helps that happen while keeping onions clear not browned.
- Add rice, salmon and herbs and spice. Stir thoroughly.
- Take off heat and add yohurt stirring well. Add the egg and serve immediately.
You can make this a little special by tipping out the rice mixture onto a plate and adorning the pile with thinly sliced egg, fanned out on top.