From Sam J Wiki
The recipe is from Panasonic SD255.
We make two thin bases - part cook one and freeze and enjoy the first one. Pizza is perfectly healthy, but calorie rich, so portion control is key.
- 7.5ml Yeast
- 300g Strong White Flour
- 15ml olive oil
- 5ml Salt
- 170ml Water
- Place all ingredients into bread machine, select "Pizza"-"Dough" on the menu. Start the machine and come back to it 45 minutes later.
- Split dough in two and press both parts out to 25cm/10" diameter circles.
- Prove for 20 minutes at 40°C until double in size.
- Cook one for a further 5 minutes at 220°C and remove from oven. Cool and freeze.
The other is kept out of the oven and the topping is applied.
- With the topping applied, (whether frozen or not), cook for 10-15 minutes.