Fresh Baked bread rolls
From Sam J Wiki
Home made Bread rolls
- 5ml Yeast
- 450g Strong White Flour
- 2.5ml Sugar
- 25g Butter or 15ml sunflower oil
- 2.5ml Salt
- 1 medium egg
- 250ml Water
- Place all ingredients into bread machine, select "Dough" on the menu. Start the machine and come back to it 2 hours and 20 minutes later.
- Shape rolls in 8 or 10 equal parts (I tend to do 8). Place on a sheet of grease proof paper on to a baking tray in a 40°C oven.
- Prove for 20 minutes. Turn up the oven to 200°C (fan oven) or 220°C on bake mode, if possible rapidly heat. It is advisable to remove tray from oven as such heating can effect the flour.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes. Rolls will rise during this time too as well as become golden.
- Cool before serving.